- Write a short story from the point of view of a butt-head or someone you do not like. Try to make the narrator as unlikable as possible. To compensate for the nasty narration give your readers good writing, an interesting story, and great characters.
- You just made a wish that you would be treated like royalty and that wish came true. What happens next? What do you do? How does it change you?
- Time Freezes. Everything and everyone stops except for you. Now, you must find out why.
- Write a poem about your creative process. What do you do? How are you creative? What does it feel like? What thoughts go through your head?
- What does your spouse or dream spouse think of you? If they were alone with their friends what would they be saying about you?
I hope you are inspired by these prompts. Perhaps a muse will now visit you and you will be able to let the creative juices flow. If you are inspired or if these prompts do help you, please, let me know.