First I am sorry that this is a day late. Yesterday was a long day at work and I was burnt out by the time I got home. Thankfully I have tonight mostly free, so I am able to at least do this post.
- What does religion or faith mean to you? Do you have a religion? What are your views and feelings towards spirituality? Either tell a story, write a poem or simply start writing down ideas and see where it leads.
- You are watching a fantasy or sci-fi movie or television. This show has supernatural or non-humans living among humans. When the show ends a conversation is started with your love interest about the reactions of the humans to the non-human or super-humans. It turns out your love interest is not normal. What happens next?
- Do you have a birthday tradition? Is there something you do every year on your birthday or some one else’s? If there is tell the story behind the tradition, including times that the tradition stuck out and made memories?
- What is something you do daily or almost daily? What simple and ordinary task do you do regularly? Once you have it in your head write a poem about it. First just write it out simply, then go back and add details along with poetic wording.
- Are you on Social Media? Use your profile or different profiles to write character description(s). If you have multiple accounts or profiles create a character or each one.