- Write a scene or short story involving only two people. Have these two characters be in a relationship, but add a twist in the relationship. The original idea I had and the story I will be writing that goes along with this prompt is that there is a dimension traveler who goes to different dimensions or universes. He thinks he is home and his wife is getting ready for bed. She is dancing as she brushes her teeth like normal but as soon as he greets her by joining in and trying to wrap his arms around her he realizes she has no idea who he is.
- Have you ever been in a situation where a person you knew saw you in a different light or saw a different side of you? This could be s a co-worker saw at a party or a parent saw you as an adult for the first time. Either write a short story or poem about this experience. What was it like after? How did it change you or your relationship with that person?
- Write a story about your day and then use that story to inspire a poem. Try not to let your real day influence your poem. Focus on the poem. If you have a partner or someone who could help you, ask them to either write their day or have them tell you about their day.
- Write about what gives you the most hope or what inspires you.
- You are beautiful. The definition of beautiful is beauty; . How are you beautiful? What makes you feel beautiful?
I hope these prompts help you create some sort of writing or art. If they do I would love to know and read your work.
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.